Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd policy
Copyright © Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other licence or right is granted.
Trade marks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by Wisdom & Business.
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- You are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
- If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we will work with you to promptly resolve those concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites or otherwise provide Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd with personal information.
If we discover that we have collected information without consent from a parent or guardian where such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Access to certain parts of the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites and/or eligibility to receive prizes, samples or other rewards may be limited to users over a certain age. We may use your personal information to carry out age verification checks and enforce any such age restrictions.
What information do we collect?
In order to use the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
We may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for prize draws or competitions, sign up to receive information, use applications, buy a product or service from us, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry. The types of information we may collect from you directly include your:
- email address
- user name
- telephone number
- credit card or other payment information
- date of birth
- user-generated content, posts and other content you submit to Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites
- any other person information you voluntarily provide to us
- Information we collect automatically when you use Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites
- Information we collect from other sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources if you have given permission for that information to be shared. This may include information from commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and information from third parties. The types of personal information that we may collect from such sources include your:
- street address
- preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests
- publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings, as permitted by law
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us,both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
How do we use your personal information?
Any details collected from Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
We may use your personal information:
- to improve our products and your experience on the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites.
- evaluate the use of the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites, products and services
- analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions
- personalise your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it etc.
- make the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites easier to use and to better tailor the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites and our products to your interests and needs
- help speed up your future activities and experience on the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Sites. For example, a site can recognise that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
- collect information about the device you are using to view the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Site, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that each Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Site presents the best web experience for you
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
We may use your personal information to:
- suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you
- offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions
- to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- for the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered
- to send you information, products or samples that you have requested
- to respond to your queries or comments
You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications that we send to you will provide you with the information and means necessary to opt out.
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
Mobile Message Services
We may make available a service through which you can receive text or other types of messages from Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd (such as short message service, or SMS, enhanced message service, or EMS, and multimedia message service, or MMS) on your wireless or mobile device (“Mobile Message Service”). If you subscribe to one of our Mobile Message Services, you agree to receive such messages from Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd at the address or mobile number you provide for that purpose (unless and until you have elected to opt out of receiving such messages by following the instructions in the Your privacy rights and who to contact section below).
You acknowledge and agree that the Mobile Message Service is provided via wireless systems which use radios (and other means) to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the Mobile Message Service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Mobile Message Service. We may also access the content of your wireless and/or mobile phone account with your carrier for the purpose of identifying and resolving technical problems and/or service-related complaints.
Who do we share your personal information with?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions
- third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us consent to do so
- third party providers of services, such as data processing, to Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd
- web analytics tool providers, such as Google or Unica
We may also share your personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
We may share your personal information to:
- conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws
- detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerabilities
- comply with applicable laws and regulations, co-operate in any legal investigation and meet enforceable governmental requests
Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand if applicable), or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business.
Transferring your personal information
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we promise that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd’s instructions.
Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
Your privacy rights & who to contact
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by clicking the Contact Us link on the Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Site or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please go to www.wisandbiz.com/contact, and fill in the form provided. Your request will be directed to the appropriate Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd contact.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com.
Other Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd privacy policies
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the information. Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trade mark or in relation to any copyright of Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd or any third party. Subject to any implied terms which cannot be excluded by law, Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd and their directors, officers and employees, do not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, to any person arising from the use of or reliance upon the information contained in this website. Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd does not accept liability for information contained in websites linked to this web-site.
All comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you submit to Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Australasia through this web site will become and remain the exclusive property of Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd, including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these terms and conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions, and you acknowledge Wisdom & Business Pty Ltds unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd or its affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. Whilst it is the intention of Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd, nor affiliates, nor their or their affiliates’ officers, employees and agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd or affiliates. If at any time you find that you have accessed another site you may return to this site by clicking on the ‘backwards’ arrow, or by keying in the domain address of Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Australasia (www.wisandbiz.com.au).
Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd Security Policy
Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
– Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
– Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd or any outside party.
– All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
– All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
– eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
– eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Registered Post within 7-10 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your software/license/access code, if applicable, via Email or via a download on our website within 2 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage.
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Wisdom & Business Pty Ltd will not be responsible or parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.